The Voice website is operated by Block.one and its affiliates (“Block.one“, “we”, “us” or “our”).
REGISTERING YOUR INTEREST
You can register your interest in getting Voice beta access by submitting the form on this website or by using the devices provided at our event on 1 June 2019.
It is not possible to register your interest by any other means – including contacting us directly via phone, email or social media.
By registering your interest, you acknowledge that you may receive email communications from us in relation to the following:
- Confirmation of your registration of interest in getting Voice beta access;
- Information relating to Voice;
- Updates on when Voice is expected to launch in your country;
- Invitations to access Voice beta or register for a Voice account;
- Reminders to access Voice beta or register for a Voice account;
- General marketing updates, only if you opt-in to receive them.
You acknowledge that:
- Registering your interest does not guarantee that you will receive an invitation from us to access Voice beta or register for a Voice account at any time.
- Voice may not be available in your country, or may be available with restrictions or limitations. Geographic Restrictions on Voice token eligibility and participation may apply.
- Receiving an invitation does not guarantee that you will successfully complete the sign-up process for accessing Voice beta or getting a Voice account. For example, your identity verification may be unsuccessful.
- You are responsible for ensuring that all of the details you provide are accurate.
- The receipt and use of Voice tokens will be subject to strict limitations and forfeiture in accordance with the Voice platform terms and conditions in effect from time to time. Voice tokens have only the rights, uses and attributes set forth in the Voice terms and conditions, and are not designed as a security, derivative, swap, option or other financial instrument, or any type of investment of speculative instrument. They have been specially designed for the Voice platform and not for any other purpose at this time.
We reserve the right to exercise full discretion in selecting who will receive an invitation to access Voice beta or register for a Voice account.
Accessing the website
B1 does not guarantee that access to the website, or any content on it, will always be available or uninterrupted. Access to the website is permitted on a temporary basis. We may suspend, withdraw, discontinue or change all or any part of the website. We will not be liable to you if for any reason the website is unavailable at any time or for any period.
You are responsible for making all arrangements necessary for you to have access to the website.
How we process your personal data
Our responsibility for loss or damage suffered by you
To the extent permitted by law:
- we publish the website “as is” without any warranty of any kind, express or implied, as to the operation of the website, the accuracy of the information or the products or services referred to on the website;
- we also exclude all implied conditions, warranties, representations or other terms that may apply to the website or any content on it;
- we will not be liable to you for any loss or damage, whether in contract, tort (including negligence), breach of statutory duty, or otherwise, even if foreseeable, arising under or in connection with: use of, or inability to use, the website; use of or reliance on any content displayed on the registration website; any individual not receiving an invitation from us to access Voice Beta or register for a Voice account; or any individual not successfully completing the sign-up process for accessing Voice beta or a Voice account; and
- in particular, we will not be liable for: loss of profits, sales, business, or revenue; business interruption; loss of anticipated savings; loss of business opportunity, goodwill or reputation; or any indirect or consequential loss or damage.
Local regulatory restrictions
The website is not directed at any person in any jurisdiction where (by reason of that person’s nationality, residence or otherwise) the publication or availability of the website is prohibited or which would subject us to any registration or other requirement within such jurisdiction or country. We reserve the right to limit access to the website to any person, group of persons, jurisdiction or geographic region. Geographic Restrictions on Voice token eligibility and participation may apply.
Intellectual property rights
You may download or copy content on the website only to the extent such download is expressly permitted in writing on the website. No right, title or interest in any downloaded materials or software is transferred to you as a result of any such downloading or copying. You may not reproduce (except as noted above), publish, transmit, distribute, display, modify, create derivative works from, sell or participate in any sale of or exploit in any way, in whole or in part, any of the content, the website or any related software.
Voice, the Voice token icon, the Voice diffusion gradient and associated logos are trademarks of B1. Nothing on the website shall be interpreted as granting any license or right to use any image, trademark, trade dress, logo or service mark on the website. Anything transmitted to the website by you becomes our property and may be used by us for any lawful purpose. We reserve all rights with respect to copyright and trademark ownership of all material on the website, and we may enforce such rights to the full extent of the law.
Unless otherwise noted, all content on the website are copyrights, trademarks, trade dress and/or other intellectual property owned, controlled or licensed by us or by third parties who have licensed their materials to us and are protected by U.S. and international copyright laws. The compilation of all the content on the site is the exclusive property of B1 and is also protected by U.S. and international copyright laws.
We do not guarantee that the website will be secure or free from bugs or viruses. You are responsible for having and configuring your devices, equipment, applications and connectivity in order to access the website. You should use your own virus protection software.
You must not misuse the website by knowingly introducing viruses, trojans, worms, logic bombs or other material which is malicious or technologically harmful. You must not attempt to gain unauthorised access to the website, the server on which the website is stored or any server, computer or database connected to the website. You must not attack the site including, without limitation, via a denial-of-service attack or a distributed denial-of service attack. By breaching this provision, you could commit a criminal offence under the Computer Fraud and Abuse Act or a similar law in any other jurisdiction. We will report any such breach to the relevant law enforcement authorities and we will cooperate with those authorities by disclosing any relevant information about you, including your identity, to them. In the event of such a breach, your right to use the website will cease immediately.
We are not responsible for the content of any other website from which you have accessed the pre-registration site or to which you may hyperlink from the website and cannot be held liable for any loss or damage you incur as a result thereof.
Changes to these terms and Voice
We may update and change the website from time to time to reflect changes to our services, our users’ needs and our business priorities.
Please contact us (see below) if you have ay questions or complaints in relation to your use of the website or otherwise in relation to the website.
Notwithstanding the foregoing, you agree that we may commence and maintain an action or proceeding seeking injunctive or other equitable relief in any court of competent jurisdiction.
You also agree that B1 may at any time transfer the operation of the website, including all data, to its affiliates, transferees and successors in title. In the event that your personal data is transferred by us, we will update the privacy notice in accordance with applicable data protection laws.
We reserve all rights not expressly granted to you.
Date last revised: 3 June 2019