This notice applies to all trademarks, service marks, designations or trade names (collectively, “Trademarks”) used by Voice. Trademarks may be in various forms and include, but are not limited to, letters, words, logos, devices, designs, images, slogans, colors, product shapes and/or packaging.
We consider our Trademarks to be some of our most valuable intellectual property. As such, we retain all rights in our Trademarks, and will take all appropriate measures to protect and preserve the strength and goodwill of the Trademarks. You can help us in this endeavor by following this notice. If you learn of any words, letters, designs, devices, logos, icons, or images that are confusingly similar to any of our Trademarks, or you see any use of the Trademarks that violates this notice, please notify us by contacting the Help Center. If possible, please provide a link to or copy of the relevant item.
Our Trademarks include, but are not limited to, those listed below. This list is not exhaustive and may be updated from time to time.
SOCIAL AS IT SHOULD BE
We expressly prohibit any use, registration, or attempted registration of any Trademarks owned and/or used by us now and in the future.
We reserve the right to oppose, challenge, cancel, or otherwise object to any attempts to apply for or register any of these Trademarks, or any resulting registrations for these Trademarks.
We acknowledge the possibility of lawful fair use of these Trademarks, with “fair use” being a concept that is recognized throughout most of the world and permits the use of another’s trademark to refer to the trademark owner’s actual goods and services associated with the trademark. For example, the trademark can be used to describe the thing rather than to identify its source, but not in a manner that implies sponsorship or endorsement by the trademark owner. Fair use generally applies to parody and non-commercial use of trademarks in academic articles, media reports, and similar.
If you are unsure if your intended use is a permitted form of “fair use”, you should consult an attorney.
If you are using our Trademarks within the scope of lawful fair use, such use must follow the following guides and restrictions:
- Whenever possible, use of our Trademarks should be accompanied by a notice that clearly indicates that the Trademarks are ours.
- Always use the Trademarks in their exact form with the correct spelling, and never abbreviated, hyphenated, or combined with any other word or words.
- Do not use or display the Trademarks in any manner that can be reasonably interpreted to suggest that you are our agent or affiliate or otherwise authorized to act on our behalf.
- Do not use or display the Trademarks in any manner that can be reasonably interpreted to suggest editorial content has been authored by us or represents our views or opinions of those of our personnel.
- Do not copy or imitate our trade dress, including the overall look and feel of Voice, web design properties, or brand packaging, distinctive color combinations, typography, graphic designs, product icons, or imagery.
- Do not change any Trademark except to scale it. This means you may not add decorative elements, change the colors, change the proportions, distort it, add elements, or combine it with other logos.
- Do not use or display any Trademark in places that are associated with illegal activities, including but not limited to any websites that display, encourage, or are in any way associated with drug dealing, human trafficking, illegal pornography, gambling, or violence.
- Do not use or display any Trademark in a manner that is misleading, libelous, confusing, obscene, or otherwise objectionable.
If you are unsure if your intended use meets these requirements, you should consult an attorney.
Date of Last Update: February 14, 2020